Recreation Facilities at Robinson Center
***The Robinson Center pools are CLOSED INDEFINITELY due to lack of lifeguards. We are attempting to hire lifeguards and are working with Human Resources - as a very high priority - to accomplish this. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply online: ***
The School's Department of Health, Sport, and Exercise Sciences resides in Robinson Center, which includes extensive sports education and research facilities and serves as the University's student recreational center.
- Facility Information: 864-3385 or 864-0795
- Robinson Building Hours: 6:00 AM-9:00 PM M-F
- Security Desk: 864-0793 after 5:00 pm M-F
- Student Recreation Fitness Center Information: 864-3546
*Schedules may change in order to accommodate education, recreation, special programs, holidays and/or maintenance. These changes will be posted in advance at the west entrance and the Service Center.
Robinson Center Schedule
For recreation hours at Robinson, please call 864-3385 or 864-0795
- Robinson 2016 Spring Recreation Schedule (pdf)
- Robinson 2016 Summer Semester Recreation Schedule (pdf)
Robinson Pools WILL BE CLOSED for every KU Men's Basketball Home Games
- Spousal Passes for Faculty/Staff only
- Spouse Only / No Children
- Cost $50.00 per year (Fall Semester to end of the Summer Semester) or
- Cost $25.00 per Semester
- Faculty/Staff Lockers are also available
- Cost $12.00 Per Year (Fall Semester to end of the Summer Semester) or
- Cost $6.00 per Semester
See the School of Education computer laboratories page.