Recreation Services at Robinson Center
Robinson Center at KU is home to the Department of Health, Sport, & Exercise Sciences. Robinson Center includes extensive recreational facilities, academic classrooms and a variety of research facilities that serve the University in many capacities. Robinson Center hours of operation include: 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday).
For KU students:
Students at KU are encouraged to use Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center as their primary recreation and fitness facility on the Lawrence campus. However, Robinson Center can also support student recreation needs in limited ways. For more information, please contact the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For KU faculty & staff:
- Current KU faculty and staff members are able to use the facilities at Robinson Center at no cost.
- Spouse/partner of current KU faculty and staff (no dependents): $50.00/year (renewable in the Fall) or $25.00/semester
- Lockers: $12.00/year (renewable in the Fall) or $6.00/semester
- Information on personal training options can be found here.
Contact Mike Flaig (email@example.com) for more information.
*Schedules may change in order to accommodate education, recreation, special programs, holidays and/or maintenance. These changes will be posted in advance at the west entrance and the Service Center. Robinson Center swimming pools will be closed during each home KU Men's Basketball games.
- Facility Information: 785-864-3385 (or 785-864-0795)
- Security Desk: 785-864-0793 (after 5:00 pm M-F)