Sport Management Program Curriculum & Admission Requirements
The sport management program curriculum is built on the belief that it is critical for KU students to not only gain a broad-based sport management education, but to supplement that education with hands-on practical experience in the field. This powerful combination allows our students to excel in any sport management setting. Plus, take advantage of expansive online summer course offerings for added schedule flexibility. Students complete courses in sociology of sport, sport ethics, sport facilities and event management, sport law, sport finance and economics, sport marketing, and personnel management.
General Education Courses
- Diversity Requirement (KU Core Goal 4.1)
- Humanities Requirement (KU Core Goal 3H)
- Natural Science Lecture & Lab Requirement
- Upper Division Requirement #1
- Upper Division Requirement #2
- Upper Division Requirement #3
- Critical Thinking Requirement (KU Core Goal 1.1)
- Global Awareness Requirement (KU Core Goal 4.2)
Content Area Courses
Please note: This is only a potential plan of study. Consult with your academic advisor before enrolling.